What you need to rent a Dream Car ®:
The minimum age for Hertz Dream Collection rentals is 25 years.
At the time of rental you will need to present ALL of the following:
- A valid United States or foreign country issued driver's license;
- A valid credit card with approved sufficient credit and embossed with the same name as the driver's license. Debit cards are not accepted but may be used for payment at return;
- An additional valid credit or debit card embossed with the same name as the driver's license (for identification purposes only);
One of the following forms of Government issued ID, in the same name as the driver's license and credit card:
- Passport (United States or foreign country issued);
- United States Military Identification Card.
A return airline ticket or itinerary in the same name as the driver's license:
- the return flight must depart from the location the Dream Car rental originates;
- the return flight must be on or after the return date on the contract.
If identification is not accepted, Hertz may offer an alternative vehicle model.
Driver's identification will be photocopied, sealed, secured and shredded when Dream Cars Collection vehicle is returned.
Hertz President Circle members are not required to provide extra forms of ID.
Hertz Platinum members are not required to provide extra forms or ID or proof of airline ticket
Rental hours - 6.00am - 12.00am
For more information, please contact 888.296.9124 (US) or your Reservation Centre worldwide.