I agree to the Car Rental Terms
Customers MUST present ALL of the following (*):
1. A valid United States or foreign country issued driver license;
2. A valid credit card, with sufficient credit available, embossed with the same name as the driver license; DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED as a FOP (Form of Payment);
3. An additional credit or debit card embossed with the same name as the driver license.
4. One (1) of the following forms of government issued ID, in the same name as the driver license & credit card:
NOTE: If a form of government issued ID is not presented, Hertz may consider the acceptance of an alternate non-government form of ID. Acceptability will be determined when the ID is presented at the time of rental. Hertz reserves the right to reject the ID as acceptable for qualification at its sole discretion and without explanation. If Hertz management rejects the ID, an alternate vehicle model will be offered for rental (pending standard rental qualification). An example of ID the Manager may accept includes a photo store member card (Costco, Sam's, etc.), a photo employee ID card, etc.
5. A return airline ticket or itinerary in the same name as the driver's license. If the customer does not have a paper copy, the manager will ask the customer to email a copy (e-ticket or itinerary is acceptable), for Hertz record to accompany the above forms of identification.
If unable to email the electronic documents to the Location Manager, at management's discretion, it may be acceptable to view and make note of the travel information provided along with the required photo copied identification mentioned above.
® Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. © 2015 Hertz System, Inc.